Castellblanc was born in 1908, founded by the Parera family and continued by its successors, always with the vocation of bringing the art of sparkling wine making to the glass. It soon obtained recognition for the quality of its cavas, as on the occasion of the Universal Exhibition of Barcelona, held in 1929.
Located in the center of Sant Sadurní d’Anoia from its beginnings, at the end of the 70s Castellblanc moved to the outskirts of the town due to the growing demand. The new cellars have modern and exemplary facilities. The range of cavas is elaborated with the native varieties –Xarel·lo, Parellada and Macabeu- that represent the classic tradition. But the winery also brings innovations, such as the creation of the sweet Rosé, of an elegant color and an excellent companion for dessert.