Data collected by the Regulatory Board of the "Cava" Protected Designation of Origin.
The Regulatory Board of the P.D.O. "Cava" collects all the information entered in the application by the user and stores it on its own servers or on the servers of the storage provider of the Regulatory Board of the P.D.O. "Cava". As it is a cloud service, server storage is a requirement for the operation of the application, so the user accepts this fact.
Finally, the Regulatory Council of the P.D.O. "Cava" also collects data from the device connected via cookies. Users can deactivate cookies in their browsers so that the Regulatory Board of the P.D.O. "Cava" does not collect this information if they so wish. This information is used to carry out studies of navigation and access to the website, as well as to use it. The navigation information includes the type of device and its characteristics, location and connection times. Please read our COOKIES POLICY for more information.
If you are an individual registered in any of the Registers of Operators of the "Cava" P.D.O., you should know that the purposes for which we process your personal data are:
If you are an individual who is a supplier or collaborator of the "Cava" P.D.O. Regulatory Board, you should know that the purposes for which we process your personal data are:
If you are an individual who submits a written request to the "Cava" P.D.O. Regulatory Board, you should know that the purpose for which we process your personal data is:
To keep the register of incoming and outgoing documents of the Regulatory Board of the "Cava" P.D.O.
In any case, we inform you that we will only use your personal data for the purposes described above, and that it will not be used in any way incompatible with those purposes.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
Name: Regulatory Council of the Protected Designation of Origin "Cava".
Postal address: Av./ Tarragona, 24, 08720 VILAFRANCA DEL PENEDÉS (Barcelona).
Telephone: (34) 93 890 31 04.
Security Officer: General Secretary of the Council.
For what purpose do we store your personal data?
The basis of this data processing is the legal relationship that binds the interested party to the Regulatory Board of the Protected Designation of Origin "Cava", either as a result of his or her voluntary registration in the aforementioned registers, as a supplier or collaborator of the Board, or as an interested party who submits an application or request in the Regulatory Board's Entry and Exit Register, for the fulfilment of the functions and obligations of the Regulatory Board of the P.D.O. "Cava", legally established in the Law 6/2015, of 12 May, of Designations of Origin and Protected Geographical Indications in the supra-autonomous territory, as well as for the Regulatory Board’s concern for the best interests of all Cava products.
The supply of data in each case is compulsory in order to establish such a relationship, and it is impossible otherwise.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for the amount of time necessary to provide the requested service or market the product and for the periods established by law.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, except where legally required.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Everyone has the right to obtain information on whether or not the Regulatory Council of the "Cava" P.D.O.is processing personal data concerning them.
The persons concerned have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request that inaccurate data be corrected or, where appropriate, that it be deleted when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Under certain circumstances, data subjects may request that their data be limited in processing, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defence of claims.
The tangible exercise of your rights can be carried out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, duly identifying yourself and expressly indicating the specific right you wish to exercise.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you consider that your rights in relation to the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may send an email to: email@example.com
Data shared by the user or with other users
Many of our services allow you to share information with other users. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexed by search engines. Our services offer you different options on how to share and remove your content, and how to access your personal information and update it every time you use our services. Our goal is to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is not correct, we aim to provide you with ways to promptly delete or update it, unless we are required to retain that information for legitimate business or legal reasons. When you update your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity so that we can process your request.
If you open an invitation sent by email from the Regulatory Board of the P.D.O. "Cava", you agree to receive this invitation and any communication by email of associated events, unless you withdraw your consent by unsubscribing or “opting out”. You may opt out at any time, either through the preference page linked at the bottom of each email sent through marketing communications, or the home page of the site.
Access and modification of user data
The user can modify his or her user data or the accounts he or she owns at any time. The Regulatory Council of the P.D.O. "Cava" does not store the modified information, so once the user modifies or deletes the information, it is permanently lost within the platform, ie cava.wine.
Under the conditions established by the applicable regulations, you have the right to:
● Request information on whether the Regulatory Council of the "Cava" P.D.O. holds personal data about you and, if so, what this data is and why it is being used.
● Request access to your personal data. This allows you to receive a copy of the personal data that Regulatory Council of the "Cava" P.D.O. holds about you and to check that we are processing it legally.
● Request the correction of the personal data that the Regulatory Council has about you. This allows you to correct any incomplete or incorrect information held by the Regulatory Council .
● Request the deletion of your personal data. This allows you to request that the Regulatory Council delete or remove your personal data when no other legitimate reason remains for continuing to process it. You also have the right to request that the Regulatory Board remove or delete your personal data when you have exercised your right to object to processing it.
● Object to the processing of your personal data where such processing is based on legitimate interests of the Council (or those of a third party) and there is an aspect of your particular situation that makes you want to object to the processing on that basis.
● Request a limitation on the processing of your personal data. This allows you to request that the Council suspend the processing of your personal data.
● Request the portability or transfer to you or a third party of your personal data in an electronic and structured format. This allows you to take the data about you that is available to the Council in a commonly used electronic format and to transfer your data to a third party in a commonly used electronic format.
● Withdraw your consent. In the limited circumstances under which you have given your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your data for the purpose(s) you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for continuing to do so according to law.
The data we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals that are not related to the Regulatory Council of the D.P.O. "Cava", unless one of the following circumstances occurs:
● Consent: We will share your personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside the Regulatory Council of the D.P.O. "Cava" when you have given us your consent to do so. Your consent will be required to share specially protected personal data.
● Legal reasons: We will share your personal data with companies, organisations or individuals outside the Regulatory Council of the P.D.O. "Cava" if we consider in good faith that there is a reasonable need to access, use, retain or disclose this information in order to comply with any requirement of the applicable legislation or regulations; to comply with the provisions of these Conditions of Service, including the investigation of possible infringements, the detection or prevention of fraud or technical or security incidents, or any other form of processing them, the protection of the rights, property or security of the Regulatory Board of the P.D.O. "Cava", our users, or the general public to the extent required or permitted by applicable legislation.
For the Regulatory Council of the P.D.O. "Cava", safety is of utmost importance. Currently, the data storage service is provided by specialised suppliers with security certificates and anti-hacking systems. The Regulatory Board of the P.D.O. "Cava" has decided to outsource storage to ensure that the supplier meets the strictest security standards, at levels that the Regulatory Board of the P.D.O ."Cava" could not offer on its own storage servers.
The cava.wine website is not aimed at minors. The owner of the website declines any responsibility for non-compliance with this requirement.
Compliance with the law