Canals & Munne SL. bodega

Canals & Munne SL.

.Canals i Munné is a small and family business dedicated to the production of wines and cavas since 1915, when Josep Canals Capellades, great-grandfather of the current oenologist Oscar Canals, began the activity. We currently have two cavas, the former 1915, in the center of Sant Sadurní, dedicated to wine tourism and the new 1990, on the outskirts of the village surrounded by vineyards dedicated to the production of wines and cavas. 90% of our cavas are classified as Gran Reserva by Cava Regulatory Council and the remaining 10% are Reserves. In recent years we have won several Great Gold, Gold and Silver Medals, which have catapulted the brand to the highest prestige in the sector. The latest in the World Competition in Brussels, the Zarcillo, DO Penedès and Vinari Awards. The winery sells to 15 countries internationally apart of all Catalonia and Spain.


Organic production

Types of Cava

Cava de Guarda Superior Reserva
Cava de Guarda Superior Gran Reserva

Online shop


Plaça Pau Casals, 6
Sant Sadurní d’Anoia

The Wineries of the D.O. Cava

Join our Newsletter!
* indicates required
Subscription Type